Wed, Jun 24|
SACRAMENTO FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYER'S WORKSHOP
Are you wondering what the effects COVID-19 has had on the housing market? Join us as we discuss the current market situation and go into detail about first-time homebuyer down payment assistance programs, credit building, and other helpful resources.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
About the event
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 23RD.
We will send the webinar link to all RSVPs a few days before the event, and again 1 day before the workshop. If you do not receive the link, please check your junk mailbox or email email@example.com.
- Current market conditions (including if current owners should refi?)
- Understanding affordability & the advantages of purchasing a home
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Impact of Credit Scores on Qualifying
- Preapproval to Purchase a Home
- Finding the Right Home
Reserve your spot today!