Tue, Oct 03|
SACRAMENTO FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYER'S WORKSHOP
Join us as we discuss the current market situation and go into detail about first-time homebuyer down payment assistance programs, credit building, and other helpful resources.
Time & Location
Oct 03, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
About the event
You will receive the webinar link when you sign up and again a few days before the event. If you do not receive the link, please check your junk mailbox or email email@example.com.
- Current market conditions
- Understanding affordability & the advantages of purchasing a home
- Down Payment Assistance Programs from CalHFA - MyHome | ZIP | California Dream for All
- Impact of Credit Scores on Qualifying
- Preapproval to Purchase a Home
- Finding the Right Home
Reserve your spot today!