Wed, Apr 29|
IRVINE FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYER'S WORKSHOP
Are you wondering what the effects COVID-19 has had on the housing market? Join us as we discuss the current market situation and go into detail about first-time homebuyer down payment assistance programs, credit building, and other helpful resources.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
About the event
WEBINAR LINK WILL BE SENT TO ALL WHO REGISTER.
WORKSHOP IS FULL, PLEASE REGISTER FOR AN UPCOMING SESSION.
- Current market conditions (including if current owners should refi?)
- Understanding affordability & the advantages of purchasing a home
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Impact of Credit Scores on Qualifying
- Preapproval to Purchase a Home
- Finding the Right Home
Reserve your spot today!