Wed, Feb 09|
ARIZONA FIRST-TIME HOMEBUYER'S WORKSHOP
Join us as we discuss the current market situation and go into detail about first-time homebuyer down payment assistance programs, credit building, and other helpful resources.
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM MST
About the event
You will receive the webinar link when you sign up and again a few days before the event. If you do not receive the link, please check your junk mailbox or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current market conditions: how inflation, interest rates, and low inventory are affecting the market.
- Understanding affordability & the advantages of purchasing a home
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Impact of credit scores and student loan debt on qualifying
- Details on the escrow process, contingencies, and other tips
- How to start building your homebuying game plan, no matter if it is a 1-month, 1-year, or 3-year plan.
Reserve your spot today!